I've got it
Posted on April 4, 2022 • 1 minutes • 164 words • Other languages: Deutsch
It’s finally here. On Saturday I got a call from Calumet that my camera was ready. So I made my way to Essen to receive the good piece. Then you have something in your hands again. The Canon 5D III was noticeably lighter. All in all, the camera makes a super great first impression:
- Weight pleasant, high-quality feel, good haptics
- Many, many setting options
- Photos in first-class quality
- Noise at first glance ok
- Speed not quite tradable
- but great that you can reduce the 20 images/second
- The F1..F3 buttons are not really operable.
- A second freely assignable button near AF-ON would be great.
- DxO PhotoLab still can’t handle the NEFs. Well, promised for this week. Only then I will really assess the noise behavior.
- The combination of Z9, Fringer, Canon 1.4x III and Sigma 60-600 only delivers manual focus. The request to Fringer is on its way.
I’ll practice a bit now and put the first photos in when DxO delivers.